Competitive Team PERKS
To view larger version of picture click here.
Here at SWS we understand that becoming a part of the competitive team is a huge commitment for the entire family. Because we realize how much the entire family gives of their time and support for a child to be involved in the competitive program, we do our best to give something back to everyone in the family.
Some of the perks of being a part of the competitive team as a family are:
- LOYALTY PROGRAM - ONLY OFFERED AT SWS! Any current SWS student who registers for the summer intensive and the following September season before the first day of summer open classes DANCE THE ENTIRE SUMMER OPEN CLASS SESSION FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!! (To be fully registered payment for intensive and September is due before the first day of open classes.) Join the loyalty program today! This is our way of saying thank you to our very loyal families!
- Referral Program for all students and their families. Earn $$ towards your SWS account! By sharing your choice of studio families have earned hundreds in a season. For every person who says they were referred by you on their registration form and stays for the season SWS gives you $20 towards your SWS account! (to be used at end of season for tickets and or costumes)
- ONLY competitive dancers are involved in ALL competitive classes.
- One sibling receives a free recreational class for the entire season.
- The 2nd competitive child receives 25% off their class fees.
- Each parent receives a complimentary class (Adult Jazz or Tap)
- Every student and parent receives a complimentary stage make up and hair lesson.
- All competitive students receive complimentary workshops (Approx 2-4 per season).
- SWS hosts a year end Gala celebration for all competitive students.
- A custom yearbook is designed each season for all those interested!
- Competitive students pay a flat rate for their training that includes 2 ballet, 2 jazz/contemporary, 1 hip hop, 1 tap, 1 acro, 1 vocal/drama, 1 extension, 1 jump, 1 turn and 1 pointe (this class is optional and depends on age) (This works out to be 10-13 hours per week depending on age and class size. The average price is as low as $6.25 per class an UNBEATABLE PRICE for this high quality training!)